BitmapFont project updated to run on Openfl

Today I updated the BitMapFont project from Zaphod in order to it compile on new version of openfl (currently it’ for NME library).

I tested it with Flash, HTML5 and Android and it seems to be working as the original version.

I also submitted him a pull request. While he doesn’t accept it you can get the project from here.

I hope it helps someone.

All kudos for Zaphod for providing such useful library. Any problem in this new version is my fault.

Please, try my games, play free on-line games on my site, tweet this post url and share it on facebook, google+ and other social medias.

This entry was posted in games, nme and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.