There are many ways to accomplish this while users are browsing your site. One way is to try to reduce the bounce rate (the visitors who have arrived at your site from a search engine and after just one page view, have then pressed the BACK button). But you already know that you can not have a rejection rate of 0%, right?
Wouldn’t be great to be able to monetize from users that quit from your site without clicking nor browsing in it? Definetely it is!
I discovered a way to monetize users that found out my site on Google and then left him by clicking the back button.
How easy is it?
- High click through rates as the sponsored results are likely to be quite relevant to the visitor as it is created using both their keywords and location.
- The ads do not take up any ad space on a page so can be used along side other advertising networks.
- The ads are invisible to anybody who decides to explore your site further thus making a better user experience.
- The ads are invisible to visitors from social networks who might be followers or returning visitors that may not appreciate ads.
- You are earning an income from bounced traffic, traffic normally considered worthless to you.
- You do not need much traffic to be accepted.
- Very easy to implement.
- Income from other ad networks should remain the same as this traffic is unaffected.
- You are not able to customize the ads that will be shown.
This service is free, payment is made using Paypal, they accept almost every niche, the payout is just EUR 30 and… you get EUR 20 bonus for having signed up for the service.
It’s 100% risk FREE!
Where do I sign up?
Glad you asked. Start making money.