I’m getting more and more confused about so many (amazing) options available for mobile development.
Now that EvenOrOdd is published I will write a series of articles explaining the process of my first game development. I will do it hoping to help anyone that like me wants to develop for the mobile platform and don’t know how to start.
I’m planning to split articles as follow:
- Introduction (this post):
- how did I decide which platform I would first develop
- what framework I would use (if any)
- what kind of game I would develop and its features.
- how to hire a graphic artist.
- monetization strategy.
- hot site.
- posts asking for beta testers
- forum posts asking for reviews
- post about the game